Monday, March 12, 2012

Friday 3/9/2012 LOG

I was the first one to breakfast again! I had huevos rancheros! YUM! Friday was the day of the wedding. Bre had to be at the wedding venue at 2:30 to take photos. So we decided that we would go shopping again. Then we would go to the tequila store and then to ten ten pie for a beer.

First, our shopping adventure. Bre and Caitlin had a few things they wanted to see again, but they didn't buy anything! At the market my sister wanted to look at the cowboy hats again, and my aunt and uncle wanted to look at a part of the market we didn't see before. So, my sister and I decided that we would meet at the jardin at 12:15. I asked her if she meant the place with the trees that we cut funny. They are cut in little squares. We don't have anything like that in Phoenix. She replied, the place with the horse (statue). Which is actually the civic center. I said alright. So, I caught up with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin. They were almost finished with the last part of the market. I explained to them that we were going to meet my sister and mom at the jardin.

So we made our way over to the jardin. On the way, I said wait, Caitlin said that we should meet at the plaza with the horse. It wasn't really out of the way. We just turned up the next street. We arrived there are 1:05 and waited for Caitlin and my mom. And we waited. And we waited. I love watching people so this was a good chance to watch people at the civic center. However, we were worried about my mom and sister. So my aunt and I went to the hat shop because it was not far from the civic center. They weren't there. By the time we got back to the civic center, Caitlin and my Mom were just arriving. They went to the jardin plaza!!! Which is what she said, but that was not the plaza with a horse! What a mix up!

After everyone was found we walked to the jardin to go to Ten Ten Pie which has great fish tacos. I ended up getting steak and cheese tacos. They were very good too! The people that didn't get tacos however, didn't really enjoy their meals. We also ran into Katie and she sat to talk with us for a bit before we ordered. Then she went to take a wander!

Before the bill came Jim and Briana went back to the hotel to start to get ready. Caitlin and Melissa wanted to go to the tequila shop before they went back, but I wanted to get back so that I could shower before my sister and mom because they tend to take long showers! So after lunch Karen and I went back to the hotel and they went to the Tequila shop.

I will post about the wedding separately because I think it will be a very long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Week 25-29

On Wednesday 17th I had an appointment with the dermatologist. I had noticed some red spots in the last few months and I was due for a check...