Sunday, May 16, 2010

One day before trip.

May 16th, 2010

Italy awaits! Only one day until I am on a plane to Italy. I am going with my Mom, Melissa and we are meeting my sister, Caitlin. Caitlin has been studying in Milan, Italy for the last four months. She says she really enjoys it there, but she is excited to have us join her.

Today, we prepared to go on our trip by not packing. That's right I still haven't packed. I'm planning to do that tomorrow before the flight. Yikes! I hope I don't forget anything. I think I am so reluctant to get started because I'm not sure what I want to bring. It's so complicated. Some items won't be necessary like straighteners and blow dryers because my sister already has those things. There will be things that I need that I don't usually pack for vacation too. I'm planning to bring two cameras and lots of cute clothes. Instead of packing, I helped my little brother, Tyler, with his history assignment. It was fun. I got to create a timeline about 1999. It feels like it was yesterday. It is also Tyler's birthday on the 21st. We decided to celebrate by opening presents and going to dinner.

Mom bought trip insurance because she is worried that something could go wrong. Apparently, British Airways is threatening to go on strike Tuesday, the 18th. That is the day we arrive in London, from London we go to Milan, hopefully. I will let you know how that turns out on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Week 25-29

On Wednesday 17th I had an appointment with the dermatologist. I had noticed some red spots in the last few months and I was due for a check...