Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 1 Travel, Travel, Travel

We travelled all night and day in that order. It was exciting at first. Then, it was pretty boring. Finally, it was exhausting. I watch three movies, slept and played video games. Mom was happy that they had free wine and that the lay over in London was a piece of cake!

Now, we are in Milan! We took the train to Milano Cadorna. Cait met us there and took us to her apartment. We met her two roommates. They were cooking but didn't have enough food for us. So we went to Planet a Japanese/Italian mixture. We ate diavola pizza, ghnocci alla sorrentina and risotto alla milanese., a Typical Milan dish.

Lessons I learned don't eat pizza with your hands and ordering coffee after dinner is common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Week 25-29

On Wednesday 17th I had an appointment with the dermatologist. I had noticed some red spots in the last few months and I was due for a check...