Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A-Z Places to Visit - "B"


Even though stay at home policies are being lifted, traveling and vacations are still far in the future. So right, now we can still only create our bucket lists and dreams. Here is my list of places I want to visit that start with B!

Countries:

Bahamas- While I prefer exploring history and visiting cities, I am happy to have a beach holiday. Relaxing in the sun and sand. I would also do some snorkeling and eating delicious seafood.

Barbados- Another vacation spot to relax in the sun and ocean. I would love see the coral and go kayaking

Belarus- I think Belarus would be a great place to travel to see the beautiful landscape and historic castles. I also saw it on a list of places to go camping in Europe.

Belgium- When I was planning The Journey in the UK, I originally planned for three weeks and some countries in the mainland. I had Brussels and Antwerp stops on the list. So I definitely would like to add these into a trip in the future. I used Rick Steve's book for the planning.

Belize
Belize- This is a popular destination for people in Arizona. It is a mixture of jungle adventures and beach vacation. Also, if you are like me and have visited many vacation spots in Mexico it is just a bit more exotic.

Bolivia- I would love to visit Bolivia. It is a pretty country with a lot to do, which you can do inexpensively. Also, it is another country that my great grandfather wrote about in his journal.

Bosnia and Herzegovina- I would love to visit Bosnia, to see the Ottoman architect. I would also consider visiting in the winter for a ski trip.

Botswana- I didn’t have a particular interest in Botswana until my parents and aunt and uncle went visited during their Africa trip. They had amazing pictures and had a great time. I would love to visit the national parks and see the animals.

Brazil- I would love to visit Brazil. My great grandparents spent a lot of time in Brazil on their trip. They particularly liked Copacabana. I don’t think that is as popular as it used to be, but I would love to see the carnival and the Christ the Redeemer.  

Brunei- This is a safe, inexpensive country to visit in Asia. It is said that solo travelers always feel safe there. There are beautiful buildings, rain forest, and a great culture.

Bulgaria- Beautiful mountains, delicious food and full of history, this is a great place to visit.

Cities:

Budapest, Hungary- There is many cities in Europe that start with B that I would like to visit, but a top one is Budapest. I had someone tell me that it was the Paris of the east. I also had it on my itinerary for the Journey I took to the UK.

Bangkok, Thailand- I would love to visit Bangkok. I have been watching a lot of Thai dramas online and they are so campy and cute. I have learned more about the culture from the shows, even though that is dramatized, it is unique to American shows. It also really makes me want to visit for the food!

Bali
Beachview, South Africa- There weren’t too many cities in Africa that start with a B. This one looks like a nice place to visit. My parents also visited South Africa so I have the country on my list as well.

Bali, Indonesia- A family friend who doesn’t like to travel because she doesn’t like the plane rides (too uncomfortable) always talked about visiting Bali. It made me want to go, if even she wants to travel there it must be amazing. I like the beautiful scenery and the food would be delicious.

Buenos Aires, Argentina- I already listed Argentina as a country I would like to visit, and obviously I wouldn’t miss Buenos Aires when I visit.

Balboa, Panama- I would love to visit and see the locks. This is another place that my great grandparents visited


That is it for the B's lists. Have a great Revenge of the Sixth day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Week 25-29

On Wednesday 17th I had an appointment with the dermatologist. I had noticed some red spots in the last few months and I was due for a check...