Monday, March 5, 2012

LOG OF THE SAN MIGUEL

I've been packing, doing laundry, yelling at the television because House wasn't on, and thinking of a way to complete the travel blog this time. I have come up with a plan! 

Recently, my Grandfather past away. Upon his passing I found out that he liked to keep logs of various sailing trips because he loved sailing so much. He eventually typed out one of them which I was able to read. I'm sure he will be sorely missed at this occasion. Therefore, I write this blog -- in spirit of his passing and his enjoyment of logging his trips. 

I will try to use this blog in the same fashion in a sailors log. I'm not really sure on the rules. I only have the one log to go off of. It seems fairly simple. I need to list the "crew" and then write about the events each day. Sounds like a typical modern travel blog! So really the only difference between me blogging this trip and me not blogging the last trip, is that this time, I have a little more motivation to do it. My Granpa Bill Saegart. I hope that is enough!

LOG OF THE SAN MIGUEL

CREW: BERNADETTE EMERY
MELISSA EMERY
CAITLIN EMERY
KAREN AND JIM SCOTT
BRIANA SCOTT
CARRIE SAEGART
RAE MILLER
WILLIAM MARTIN

I may need to add someone later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pregnancy Week 25-29

On Wednesday 17th I had an appointment with the dermatologist. I had noticed some red spots in the last few months and I was due for a check...